Tuesday, April 28, 2015

a man with a bag

Yesterday on the bus I saw a guy taht was at least six feet tall, gym-rat muscles, and a white t-shirt to show them off, carrying a this bag. And my first thought was "well those two images don't compute" and my second thought was "man I hope that's a rip off bc that bag has to be mega expensive." And now that I looked up the bag to find the picture, I see that it is crazy expensive.

Last week, I went some ladies to a "Totally 90s Sing-a-Long" and it was great fun. It was at one of those theaters that usually plays movies and you can order food and drinks. But instead of watching a movie, it was a full theater of people doing karaoke to music videos - and then about halfway through we added dancing to the mix. And the breadth of songs was awesome - Marky Mark (he is still hawt to this day), the Titanic song (made me want to rewatch this movie), Achy Breaky Heart (made me text Meghan and reminisce about 1st grade), Destiny's Child when there was still 4 of them, TLC (best breakup song ever), and even a little Gin and Juice thrown in there. But my goal of the evening was to sing Britney and I wasn't disappointed and enjoyed a round of Hit Me Baby One More Time. All in all it was a great show and dancing and singing with a bunch of slightly drunk 27-35 year olds who definitely had to work in the morning but didn't care was awesome.

And then another night last week (I did all my socializing last week during the week and watched TV all weekend to recuperate bc of it) I went to a job fair that was bust, but while there I met this lady who was AWESOME. So we ditched out and went and had drinks and then started talking to the guys who were sitting at the table next to us and it was an awesome three hours of conversation. And I kept having to remind one of the guys that I was married - always nice to know I still got it :] All in all it was a crazy adventure of an evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment