Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Shit's about to get realz

I haven't written in a journal in over a year. This is the first time this has happened since I started writing in one freshman year of high school when Nani gave me my first journal. I love my journals. They are an amazing piece of of my life and have stupid stories in them that I would have otherwise forgotten. They usually don't have a lot of mushy deep thinking about things but still full of awesome things.

For the past month or so Jeff has been telling em I should take over this and start writing again. My hesitation has been that this is a public forum and I'm not always going to have nice things to say - about myself or others - but I've ran the idea past a few people and they've all said "fuck it. if people don't like it they can stop reading." So I'm doing it. As of right now this is now my "journal" - which it always has been in a way, but the filter is coming off a little bit more.

You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment